HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Busy schedule? No problem, the class is taught 100% in a private online classroom.
- You can log in 24/7 and are free to study and practise at your own convenience, no matter what your time zone. Simply log in, access the content and you are on your way to taking better pictures
- There are only 10 seats available per class. Keeping the classes small means I can give you individual attention
- Students need to set aside 4 – 5 hours for reading and homework per week, the duration of the class is 5 weeks
- Homework assignments are due on Sunday, personal feedback videos will be available to view the following Tuesday
- You will need to shoot outdoors for some assignments, so be sure to register for the class when your season permits
- Registration begins a few weeks before the class start date
- Registered students will receive instructions on how to access the exclusive classroom a few days before class starts
- Class starts: Sign up to the VIP EARLY BIRD LIST to be e-mailed when registration opens for the next course in 2017
WHAT DO I GET?
- A 76 page pdf textbook jam-packed with lessons, techniques, handy tips and beautiful full colour example photos. This allows you to review the material long after the class is completed.
- 5 homework assignments to be submitted for feedback each week
- Personalised video feedback of submitted assignment photographs
- Access to supplementary videos to further enhance your learning experience
- I will be available via email to answer questions and assist with any problems for the duration of the class
WHAT WILL I NEED?
- DSLR camera
- Internet access
- Transform your photography from “meh…” to “Yeah!!!” for only US $89 (convert to your currency here)
- SOUTH AFRICANS : Please note due to the weakening rand a special price of R969 applies, for this reason South African students do not purchase through Paypal. Please contact me here for special payment instructions.
Sign up to the VIP EARLY BIRD LIST to be e-mailed when registration opens for the next course in 2017
- Gift vouchers are also available.
NEXT CLASS STARTS: Sign up to the VIP EARLY BIRD LIST to be e-mailed when registration opens for the next course in 2017